- Service Provider – TextBiotech Małgorzata Obuchowicz with its registered office in Brwinów
- Recipient – Individual or company purchasing a training service
- Service – online training taking place at a specified time via the Internet or digital materials made available to the service recipient (“Training on demand”)
Conditions for cancellation of the contract
- The service recipient has the right to cancel the contract without giving reasons up to 14 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The date of conclusion of the contract is the date of payment for the performance of services.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Service Provider is obliged to return the money to the Service Recipient up to 14 working days from the date of receipt of the desire to cancel the contract.
- In case of inability to perform the Service due to reasons on the part of the Service Provider. In this case, the Service Provider is obliged to return the money to the service recipient.
Loss of the right to cancel the contract
- The Service Recipient may not withdraw from the contract if the service specified in the contract has been performed.
- In the case of the acquisition of digital content provided to the Service Recipient (“Training on Demand”), which has been made available before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Cancellation of the contract
- In order to cancel the contract, the Customer declares his desire to cancel the contract by sending a statement to email@example.com
- The Service Provider shall immediately upon receipt of the statement, send the Client a confirmation of receipt, to the e-mail address indicated by the Client.
- Within 14 working days, the Service Provider is obliged to refund the Client’s money to the bank account indicated by the Client.